HO Brass - W&R Northern Pacific NP T-1 2-6-2 #2434 Version 4 w/ NBR BRDs - Mint Condition
As with nearly every W&R model, this piece is absolutely incredible! It was built by the masters at Boo-Rim in Korea and features an extremely smooth running drive train and can motor. It is becoming increasingly rare to find in such perfect condition.
- FACTORY PAINTED - Road #2434
- Mainline 2-6-2 with Class 14E Road Tender with inset coal boards.
- Footboard Pilot.
- Extended smokebox
- Winterization Fold Up Cab
- CIRCA 1949-1957.
- Model has operating directional lights, full in-cab detail, cab curtains, and exceptional overall detail.
- Original box, foam and parts included.
Part of the last steam project for W&R