HO Brass - PSC 18072.1 Erie K-5b 4-6-2 w/ 12000 gallon Vanderbilt tender - Boo Rim
This is a wonderful example of a very rare Erie K-5b from Precision Scale Co. Make sure to look at the plethora of detail! Especially the wonderful big driving wheels that were wonderfully executed on this model.
- This model appears in excellent condition. Only displayed in a prominent collection!
- Runs smoothly and quietly in both directions. Typical for Boo-Rim pieces
- Wonderful factory paint job with no noticeable imperfections
- Full backhead detail including open firebox door
- Front and rear lights, marker lights, and a cab light with illuminated firebox
Don’t miss out on one of the finest models made by PSC in their last several years of operation.