HO Brass - BLI 2064 Union Pacific 4-12-2 Painted Unlettered w/ Standard Cab
The Broadway Limited Imports Brass-Hybrid 4-12-2 models include locomotives from classes UP-4 and UP-5 and are detailed as the prototypes existed late in their careers. All locomotives feature Boxpox main drivers, an enlarged straight stack, accurate sand dome, 6 external Brewster sand traps and complete air pump plumbing.
The tenders sport modernized features including a crew grip box and stoker motor box.
Two models faithfully reproduce the E-2 Nine relocated and redesigned cab, which has never been offered on a model.
Being predominantly brass in construction, details unrenderable in other materials are beautifully included on the BLI 4-12-2. BLI has worked hard to reproduce the distinctive sound of these locomotives. Superb accuracy and attention to detail, combined with the fine running qualities of BLI models and outstanding Paragon 2 DC/DCC sound make these models a must for every model railroad collector and operator.
- ALL-NEW Paragon2 Sound & Control System
- Synchronized PUFFING SMOKE with Chuff Sound
- Variable Puffing Smoke Intensity and timing
- Integral DCC Decoder with Back EMF for Industry Best Slow Speed Operation in DC and DCC
- Precision Drive Mechanism engineered for continuous heavy load towing and smooth slow speed operation
- 5-Pole Can Motor with Skew Wound Armature
- Premium Caliber Painting with Authentic Paint Schemes
- Prototypical Light Operation with Golden White LED Headlight, Rear Light
- Brass construction and detail level at a plastic price
- Heavy weighted brass construction and detail
- Metal Kadee-compatible Couplers (2)
- All-Driver Drive and All-Wheel Electrical Pick-up except for pilot trucks/trailing trucks
- Separately Applied Handrails, Ladders, Whistle, and Brass Bell
- Operating vents and hatches
- Will Operate on Code 70, 83, and 100 rail
- Recommended Minimum Radius: 22 inches
- Accurate prototypical sounds for UP 4-12-2
Broadway Limited Imports is proud to introduce Paragon2: The new benchmark for premium HO sound-equipped locomotives. These DC and DCC-Sound equipped locomotives feature the ALL-NEW Paragon2 sound and control system. Each Paragon2 locomotive comes with BLI's own integral DCC Decoder factory installed. Paragon2 locomotives offer Dual Mode DC and DCC operation with: superb back EMF motor control in DC and DCC, recordable DCC operation for automated playback, the same detail level as the original Paragon Series, and the familiar sturdy maroon box!
Industry-Leading SOUND Features:
- Operates in DC & DCC (use DCMaster for DC Sound)
- Record & Play Operation - Records and plays back sounds and movements once or repeatedly for automatic operation
- 16-bit Sample Rate for exceptional high frequency sound clarity
- Playback Whistle for multiple whistle lengths and patterns
- Choice of 3 selectable Horns
- Alternate Whistle / Horn where applicable for locomotive with air horn and steam whistle - both the main whistle and alternate can be easily played
- Adjustable bell ringing interval for faster or slower bell
- Numerous user-mappable functions with available keys
- Johnson Bar Sound at Direction Change
- Passenger Station Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Freight Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Lumber Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Farm Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Crew Radio Communications - Controlled with Function Key
- Maintenance Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Demo Mode for display and demonstrations
- Grade Crossing Automatic Signal
- Simple Programming with Integral DCC Decoder
- Automatic Forward / Reverse Signal - When activated, stopping triggers and stop whistle toot. When moving forward from a stopped position, toots twice. When moving in reverse. toots three times.
- Chuff sound intensity varies with load
- Individually adjustable sound volumes for each effect
- EZ Reset Button for quick return to factory default settings
**Specifications on this page subject to change.